BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Teenager Final Artwork


Pravina Selvarajan
1092700118

Artwork description Teenager:

My artwork is about girl teenage hair coloring and hairstyle. My persona said the teenager always will plan to color their hair. This will make them be more good looking. Even, it will show their beauty. I took all girls picture with their hair posing. I use the title of “Keep You Style” because teenager likes to be stylish. They always want perfection. I change it to black and white color. The colors is mostly hair color the girls teenage choose. I use dark pink and light pink retro brush for the background. Pink color will be girl most favorite color as my persona. I use 2 kind of icon or navigation in this artwork. I use comb to represent hairstyle button. Hair color brush to represent the hair color of selection. The icon button will go to the next page to have more detail about hairstyle, haircut and hair coloring.

0 comments: