BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Kids Final Artwork


Pravina Selvarajan
1092700118

Artwork description Kids:
 My artwork is about girl Kids haircut style. My persona said that long hair is kids dream. Kids always wish to have long hair. They always wanted to have like a princess hair.  I use the background color light purple and pink to show the cute of girls. The shining shape I use to show their dream of having hairstyle. The title of this website is “My Dream Comes True”. In the artwork I use navigation of hairdryer. I use the air spreading and use 4 buttons. The button wrote as Home, About Us, Contact Us and My Hairstyle. When we click the any of the button it will change to the next page. The kids vector will show the reaction when we click the button. 

0 comments: