BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Adults Final Artwork


Pravina Selvarajan
1092700118

Artwork description Adults:

My artwork is about lady hair problems. My persona said that ladies will like short hair. This is because they feel it more comfortable for them. They thought of solving hair falling problem. I use skin tone color for the background to show their softness of their hair. There are many thin to thick line to show the hair color. I use curve line to show the solution way of the hair. I took a picture a lady hold her hair tight until don’t like with her hair. I wrote the title “I hate my hair”. I‘ll to show that hair should make comfortable for the person. I use 3 kind of navigation such stethoscope, safety tube and key. I use stethoscope to represent hair problem. Safety tube represents the tips about hair. Key is to represent about the counseling about hair. The icon button will go to the next page to have more detail about hair problem and solution.

0 comments: