BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 24, 2011

Interactive application Final Artwork


In this poster, I use smiley face icon. I use al polygon shape in this smiley face. I play with the emotion colors. Happiness represents yellow color. Shyness represents pink color. Fear represents black color. In the happiness smiley face, I use laugh face by design with polygons. In the shyness smiley face, I use blushing face by design with polygons. In the fear smiley face, I use scream face by design with polygons. Happiness uses all kind of yellow colors. Shyness uses all kind of pink colors. Fear uses all kind of dark color red and black. I use dark blue, pink and yellow for the background. I want to show my smiley face as the locus point. I use thin fonts and represents with the emotions. 

0 comments: